You’ve Been Invited to Participate
This is an exhibit by invitation only. If you’ve received our invitation, consider yourself invited!
It is open to professional artists, qualified by showing in a gallery or who have had an exhibit or show in a gallery or museum within the last 5 years.
If you are not eligible, we encourage you to pursue eligibility to join us in the future and ask that you come to the show and support it with your presence and perhaps, a purchase.
Deadline to RSVP
RSVP via our online form. The password to access the submission form is included in your email invitation.
For submission questions or assistance:
Once we’ve received your RSVP, a code will be assigned to your submission. Please be on the lookout for this, it will be in your email. Include your code on all subsequent correspondence, as well as on your artwork to identify your submission.
Deadline to Deliver Artwork
Deliver to Gavin Collier & Company Custom Framing, located at 815 Early Street, Suite E.
Three-dimensional table-top size objects will be accepted at The Santa Fe Community Foundation by Diane until December 8th and at Yares Art Projects on Saturday, December 16th or by appointment one week previous to the event by calling
Joseph Riggs at 505-710-6362.
Instructions for dropping off your work
- Your Signature on the front of your piece of art, will go into the white envelope (for protection) provided at Gavin Collier & Company Custom Framing, located at 815 Early Street, Suite E.
- Your NAME & the CODE # you were given and the TITLE of the piece, on the front of the white envelope. DEADLINE TO DROP OFF ART IS OCTOBER 30.
- Include the Submission Form available at Gavin Collier with your contact information & art description.
- A professional label will be adhered to the back of your finished piece with Your Name, Code and the Title.
- PLEASE BE SURE ALL ITEMS LISTED ABOVE ARE ON YOUR ART & SUBMISSION FORM IN THE ENVELOPE PROVIDED
- Flat artwork must be in a 6” x 6” format, Strict adherence to 6” x 6” only, trimmed or cut to 6” x 6” by you.
- Artists may choose their own choice of materials ie, unstretched canvas, watercolor paper, card stock, oils, acrylic, conte, pastels, etc.
- Gavin Collier & Company Custom Framing generously donates their time, the matting and wrapping supplies and process, please be respectful of their services. Pieces may be dropped off anytime between August 22nd and October 30th.
- Each piece will be weight matted equally to appear to be the same dimensions, so that we have uniformity in the show.
- Each piece will be wrapped for protection and display. Shrink wrap is no longer being used.
- Only original works of art will be accepted. Giclée or offset prints will NOT be accepted. Photographs are subject to acceptance.
- All pieces of art that are submitted become the property of The Santa Fe Artists’ Medical Fund to use in promotion & sales, with credit going to the named artist. A Thank you letter will be sent to you expressing our gratitude and as receipt for tax purposes.
- Three-dimensional work will ideally fit in a 6″ x 6″ x 6″ space.
- Three-dimensional table-top size objects will be accepted at The Santa Fe Community Foundation by Diane until December 8th and at Yares Art Projects on Saturday, December 16th or by appointment one week previous to the event by calling
Joseph Riggs at 505-710-6362.